Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Chilly

Tried adding all ingredients one could find

But there was nothing like chilly

The mix tasted sweet and sour

Admittedly, it was rare, but never such delicacy

Like that miraculous spice that sprouts only by the Rhine

Tried to conceal that chilly taste memory

Giving in to an adrenalin shot

But it didn't even remotely fade

Calculations, comparisons, endless analysis, and hysteria

Causing to compulsively pull those threads

The semi-true lines written to resonate

With the madness of the border-lines from before

So for that mix, I composed a goodbye mémoire

Depicting the charm of an ancient muddy story

Then ingested herbs to extract tears and cry 

For the long-gone beauty of the corpse lying over me 

The torture inflicted was real

Like were real the pages of that putrified idolatry

Still, their source was confusingly tainted 

From my first second of sobriety, I waited

And eternally, I will

For what was lost during my utmost insanity

The green kryptonite that she never let me hide

Greatest weakness of Lily

Wasted pathologically freely

And now she cries shrilly, silly

Even when that weakened sun was shinning

Mildly warming up a snow mountain, so hilly

 All the time, I could profoundly feel it

Chilly, chilly, chilly... chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment