Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Essence

Strange to see it now, without those glasses

From a sober perspective, a lost perfection

Yet, it is remarkable that

Though everything changed

It somehow remains the same

It makes me wonder

There is something about it

That inspires me to disassemble it 

Into the tiniest pieces

To put it together again, mindfully analytically

I wish to deconstruct it and shape it like myself

But I also want to take it as it is and wear it like a costume

I'm tempted to perturb it

To push the boundaries of its invariances

The  robustness of its complexity 

My compulsion to unravel its true source

I just really need to discover which pattern is responsible

For my mental model kidnapping

The severe necessity to understand

Till how far can I stretch its composition 

How many parts can I remove until its kernel disappears

Yes, there's something about it that is unique

Which I tried to reproduce 

Using my collection of unrelated stolen items

But couldn't get even close

Tried to describe it exhaustively, repetitively

And still could not portray more 

Than a remote resemblance of its essence

No comments:

Post a Comment